Convulsions of the World

"Throw yourself into the convulsions of the world.
I'm not telling you to make the world better,
because I don't
believe progress
is necessarily part of the package.
I'm just telling you to live in it,
to look at it, to witness it.
Try and get it.
Seize the moment."
~
Joan Didion




The Asheville sky is awash in glowing gold and blue this bright morning. Clear focus, waiting for the sun... Then the sun breaks the horizon with golden glory. ❤ And my heart is full of joy and clarity. Everything is a blessing... I check my shots. The colors, those vibrant celebrations, spill into power & possibilities... Fuel. Balm...
You have read this articleJoan Didion with the title Convulsions of the World. You can bookmark this page URL http://intothesunrise.blogspot.com/2011/08/convulsions-of-world.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Comments "Convulsions of the World"

Post a Comment