#12 ❤ Rhythm Within Rhythm

"I want to proclaim out loud

that
life is only rhythm and rhythm within rhythm."

~ Guy Tirolien




6:59 It's all rhythm within rhythm. Such is life, donchathink? Orange becomes gold becomes blue sky... Change is constant now. I notice how the mountain curves and shadows.




No tripod or music today, my camera's on a strap around my neck & I'm sitting here watching the show with my laptop... My heart thumps hard, I can feel it... No cropping; always wish my lense was wider, stronger...
You have read this articleGuy Tirolien with the title #12 ❤ Rhythm Within Rhythm. You can bookmark this page URL http://intothesunrise.blogspot.com/2011/08/12-rhythm-within-rhythm.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Comments "#12 ❤ Rhythm Within Rhythm"

Post a Comment