Chase Perfection

Birds are singing so beautifully this morning. And light is spilling onto the horizon. A groggy mist of lavender love... My friend the Oak reaches for the sky. Quiet, but for the woods, we wait for the sun...


"Perfection is not attainable.
But if we chase perfection, we can catch
excellence."
~
Vince Lombardi




Maybe I'll find my shoes and take my tripod into the back field this morning. See what I can see... Wild blackberry brush is full of red fruit. & dozens of birds watched sunrise with me. None would pose for a photo. But the sun did kindly...
You have read this article with the title Chase Perfection. You can bookmark this page URL http://intothesunrise.blogspot.com/2011/06/chase-perfection.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, June 11, 2011

Comments "Chase Perfection"

Post a Comment