Be Like the Bird

Always thrilled when I catch a surprise shot... like a bird flying across my horizon. Sort of a morning bonus kiss to start my day...

"Be like the bird

That, pausing in her flight
Awhile, on boughs too slight,
Feels them give way
Beneath her and yet sings,
Knowing that she hath wings."
~
Victor Hugo


Clouds and fog gingerly cup the rising red sun. Morning caress. Dozens of birds sing and dance. Aloha, says my heart ...Beauty of the sunrise fills me with such hope... and love. Asheville is just a special place to live.
You have read this articleVictor Hugo with the title Be Like the Bird. You can bookmark this page URL http://intothesunrise.blogspot.com/2011/06/be-like-bird.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Comments "Be Like the Bird"

Post a Comment